'Katniss.' I jump at the proximity of the sound. Look frantically for its source, bow loaded, seeking a target to hit. 'Katniss.' Peeta's lips are barely moving, but there's no doubt, the name came out of him. Just when I thought he seemed a little better, when I thought he might be inching his way back to me, here is proof of how deep Snow's poison went. 'Katniss.' Peeta's programmed to respond to the hissing chorus, to join in the hunt. He's beginning to stir. There's no choice. I position my arrow to penetrate his brain. He'll barely feel a thing. Suddenly, he's sitting up, eyes wide in alarm, short of breath. 'Katniss!' He whips his head toward me but doesn’t seem to notice my bow, the waiting arrow. 'Katniss! Get out of here!'
I hesitate. His voice is alarmed, but not insane. ‘Why? What’s making that sound?’
'I don't know. Only that it has to kill you,' says Peeta. 'Run! Get out! Go!'
Arguing on the internet is like peeing in a tornado. You may get relief, but you just end up getting pissed.
I AM TOTALLY WEARING MOM JEANS RIGHT NOW, they practically go up to my armpits.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.